OIL & GAS
Amphos 21 services are related to advanced modelling, hydrology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, geomechanics, and conceptual engineering developing pragmatic solutions based on a complete understanding of the system and tailored to the client needs.
Services for Oil&Gas industry
Gas soil surveys for oil exploration
- Campaign design and logistics
- Collection and analysis of C1 to C5, CO2 and He in soil gas, including C isotope ratios
- Data interpretation and exploration recommendations.
Advanced modelling: multiphysics & geochemistry
- 4D hydrogeological model of reservoir and groundwater flows
- Reactive transport modelling of reservoir diagenesis
- Prediction of cement well durability.
- Hydrodynamics of fractured porous media at reservoir scale.
- Geomechanics assessment of underground gas storage caverns in rock salt.
- Estimation of reservoir capacity.
- Prediction of the injection of CO2 for EOR and geological storage.
- Geothermal reservoirs.
- Hydrophobic/oleophilic meshes used in oil spill recovery.
- Non-isothermal multiphase flow through injection/extraction wells and transport pipes.
Monitoring of CO2 leakage in EOR on-shore fields
- Baseline of CO2 and associated gases emission (VOC, Rn) in enhanced oil recovery and geological storage projects.
- Initial geochemical state of soils, shallow aquifers and water resources.
- Monitoring and assessment of the atmospheric dispersion of gas emissions from underground.
Communication and public outreach
- Analysis of public perception and socioeconomic framework
- Public participation assessment and implementation of communication strategies to gather public involvement.
- Knowledge transfer from scientific/industrial community to public.